Pupils and staff are at the heart of Ormiston Cliff Park Primary Academy and we are committed to providing all with a vast range of opportunities.
Joining the academy, all members of staff have access to staff development and the opportunity to shape the future of the academy. We expect the best from our staff, and in return we offer a fantastic place to work and the chance to make a difference.
Benefits of joining OCPPA:
- working within a talented and supportive community
- students who are a pleasure to teach
- an Ofsted good rated school with high standards and high expectations
- collaborative opportunities from Ormiston Academies Trust
- CPD and networking opportunities
- on-site parking
- eye test vouchers for VDU users
- annual flu jabs
- membership of a generous pension scheme (LGPS or TPS)
- free 24/7 confidential counselling service available
- wellbeing events
- free tea and coffee for staff