We are making the most of current additional sports funding by developing expertise and opportunities for the children in different ways. Carry on reading to find out how.
PE Premium Funding
Each year, we receive additional funding from the Government to support the development of sport in school.
Infant academy total allocation for the current academic year (2020/21): £17, 520
Infant academy spending of PE Premium fund allocation for 2020/21: Evidencing the Impact of PE and Sport Premium 2020-21
Junior academy total allocation for the current academic year (2020/21): £19, 410
Junior academy spending of PE Premium fund allocation for 2020/21: Evidencing the Impact of PE and Sport Premium 2020-21
Impact to be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Spending of PE Premium fund and IMPACT of PE development
- Gymnastics, dance and athletics skills in all year groups improving – demonstrated through school based competition and tracking assessments.
- Involvement in local competitions, in school completion and inter school competition embedded as part of sequence of opportunities and expectations.
- All children participating in Golden Mile Challenge, fitness and stamina programme taking place throughout the year. Children competing against personal best to gain next awards
- Resources appropriate to supporting motor skills used in lessons observed.
- Expertise of subject leader supporting physical development needs of intervention work planned.
- Curriculum and opportunities. From Reception onwards, we plan activities to challenge and develop the children’s physical skills through dedicated PE sessions as well as through other learning areas.